Talk

Advanced search

Wash Balls

(8 Posts)
gscrym Thu 28-Jul-05 12:44:07

Anyone tried these? You pop them in your washing machine instead of detergent and they're supposedly good for 1000 washes. They work out a lot cheaper than powder in the long run.

pindy Thu 28-Jul-05 12:57:59

i was wondering the same thing - come on anyone tried them plz................

Blackduck Thu 28-Jul-05 12:59:44

Yeap I use them...I think they are great, except if something is particularly smelly (ds was sick and had to use powder to get rid of the sick smell...) Haven't worked out how many washes it has done, but haven't bought soap powder for months...

lmccrean Fri 29-Jul-05 16:43:39

like these?

Ive wanted to try these, and have been looking for "buddies" to split a pack with, so if I dont like them, I wont have wasted £35. Cant afford to make mistakes like that.. anyone wanna do that?

Blackduck Sat 30-Jul-05 16:35:23

you could try a similar one from lakeland (not as expensive....)

spidermama Sat 30-Jul-05 16:41:30

I've been wondering about these. My kids get their clothes really grubby, often muddy, with stained cuffs etc. Do these laundry balls work? I love the idea.

lmccrean Tue 02-Aug-05 20:27:46

Has anyone tried the lakeland one?

fubbs Sun 07-Aug-05 16:09:06

Used the Lakelands ones - great except for smells and I didn't realise that the washing was coming out grubby because the ball was used up for AGES .

Will be getting them again, definitely.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: