Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

phil n teds - look at this

(8 Posts)
lunavix Wed 27-Jul-05 21:31:37

Want one want one want one!!!

Guessing that the buggy, plus toddler seat, is about 400? new? maybe not including rain cover?

so why is this one £299 new and this one is over £340 secondhand (all I can see different is it has a cocoon).

Any ideas?

oops Wed 27-Jul-05 21:40:45

Message withdrawn

lunavix Wed 27-Jul-05 21:42:57

would the one you can get be with toddler seat?

I'm quite tempted, the resale value seems huge doesn't it! I want it as dh and I love our three wheeler but we're planning number 2 and it will be great once we have number 2. I use a marco sky atm cos I'm a childminder and I'm weighing up getting this and using it now (Marcos a bit rubbish) or getting it when I have the baby (so it's 'new' for ds and sibling!!)

misdee Wed 27-Jul-05 21:46:03

it is an excellant buggy. i use mine daily, and think its deffo worth the money. and like you say, the re-sale value is good, even more so with the accessories (i am thinking of getting a set of panniers and also a 'bunny' for the 2nd seat). the whole lot id easy to take apart to be washed if one of the kids has an accident in it or is sick. I was hunting for my cocoon section today as it was cold, but in the end just popped dd2 in in her sleeping bag.

lunavix Wed 27-Jul-05 21:50:40

is the cocoon the 'walls' that come down?

misdee Wed 27-Jul-05 21:52:24

no, its like an insert lseeping thing, u can carry the baby around in it, handy for docs appointments etc, accessories here

oops Wed 27-Jul-05 21:59:05

Message withdrawn

Bagpuss30 Thu 28-Jul-05 11:39:54

Love mine too . Haven't bothered with the cocoon though as ds2 is huge and is swamping the newborn bit at only 3 weeks old! Just an observation, but in the first link you have put up I am sure that the second seat is a charcoal and black one and not navy like the rest of the buggy. Maybe that's why its cheaper.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now