Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

One of those nets with camouflagey type leaves and stuff on it like soldiers have

(5 Posts)
marthamoo Wed 27-Jul-05 16:44:34

Where can I get one?

sorrel Wed 27-Jul-05 16:47:42

i got some here

WigWamBam Wed 27-Jul-05 16:48:07


nutcracker Wed 27-Jul-05 16:48:32

Do you mean like this

marthamoo Wed 27-Jul-05 17:08:39

Gosh that was quick! Thankyou!

Think I'll go for nutty's £9.99 for 6 sq.foot sounds good and that's about the size I want. It's for my un PC army enthusiast den making kids, btw (just in case you wondered).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: