Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is litaf 'seat to go' buggy board any good? Anyone know..

(12 Posts)
JiminyCricket Tue 26-Jul-05 11:50:23

Thinking of buying one of these on ebay, they have a board to stand on and a little seat - do you have to have extremely long arms or does it work out ok? and is it easier for little ones to see where they're going if they stand on the higher seat bit? Thanks for any thoughts x

swiperfox Tue 26-Jul-05 11:52:16

Hiya I had one but it drove me mad because you have to have super long arms and i had permanantly bruised shins!! DD never wanted to sit down either, she always stood up.

Dont know if its the same with all boards but they have to get off to go up and down curbs too

stacijc Tue 26-Jul-05 11:56:41

i had one but it didn't fit my trolley, looked ugly and as i have short arms would've been a prob anyway...i would gho for a normal buggy board personally.

Twiglett Tue 26-Jul-05 11:56:44

I'm 5'8 .. I thought it was the best kind of buggy board because

.. they can sit or stand

.. you can get them and a friend on it at the same time

.. they are actually shorter than the standard buggy board

you always have to adjust your walk to a buggy board and I found the seat2go the easiest one to do

squigglesmum Tue 26-Jul-05 12:08:08

I've got one, I think it's brilliant - ds stands on it most of the time so he can look at his sister in the pram, but can sit if he gets tired. Unless it's a really difficult kerb i don't normally take him off to bump up or down. They fit just about any kind of pram, too, I have a three wheeler which is normally difficult to fit.

JiminyCricket Tue 26-Jul-05 12:20:19

Hmm, I'm quite short..any more reviews??

PeachyClair Tue 26-Jul-05 13:31:39

Would go for a normal one, personally, had to return mine as kept falling off my Graco

Flossam Tue 26-Jul-05 13:33:19

If you are thinking of buying it from DB nursery goods... my buggy was supposed to arrive last thursday and I'm still waiting. No reply to email either!

JiminyCricket Tue 26-Jul-05 14:21:58

Thanks Flossam it is them. Glad i asked, as so far -ves seem to be overtaking the +ves. Oh well.

JiminyCricket Tue 26-Jul-05 19:50:42

bump..

Flossam Wed 27-Jul-05 19:07:31

My buggy finally came today JC - I think it was a badly run courier depot rather than anything else. If your not in Essex you might be fine to use them!

jennifersofia Wed 27-Jul-05 21:52:00

I tried one out (I am 5'3") and can only second what swiperfox had to say I am afraid..
I think normal buggy board is better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now