Talk

Advanced search

Britax car seat covers

(7 Posts)
Debbiethemum Tue 26-Jul-05 10:49:54

Does anyone know where I can get replacement car seat covers for the Britax Elite & Britax Eclipse car seats. Ours are falling apart. I have googled but noone appears to do the covers

Debbiethemum Tue 26-Jul-05 11:36:22

bump - please anyone

tiffini Tue 26-Jul-05 11:40:40

Is it the first stage car seat (0-9months) if so I have 2 covers for them, not needed anymore and in good condition.

Up in the attic at the moment, so cant check exact model, but it is a Britax.

cris1 Tue 26-Jul-05 11:42:01

Sorry I can't help you re the seat you have, but did you try ordering it from the shop you got yours in? We have a Britax Club Class Extra and didn't even know that replacement covers were available! The seat was discontinued, but replacement covers were still available. So, the shop just ordered it from the manufacturers or distributor and we had it within a couple of weeks. HTH Cris

Debbiethemum Tue 26-Jul-05 11:48:03

They are the second stage & third stage!
I don't know what the original shop was as they were hand-me-downs (never been in an accident, used by my godson previously). I could try asking Mothercare to order them for me but they have never been any good ordering stuff for me before.

WigWamBam Tue 26-Jul-05 11:48:17

The Britax website says that replacement covers are available for all models of car seat.

Their customer services number is 01264 386034

Debbiethemum Tue 26-Jul-05 12:08:21

Thanks WWB. I called them and they gave me the name of their stockist. I will put it down for anyone else who needs it.
Storktalk - 0115 930 6700
and they said they would send them immediately

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now