Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Which lego should I buy for a 4yr old girl????

(6 Posts)
BosworthBear Mon 25-Jul-05 18:42:36

DS has just had the Bob the builder lego for his 2nd birthday now DD wants some for her 4th birthday. They had a basic box at christmas so I was thinking of something else - is the Belville any good or what would you recommend??

puppy Mon 25-Jul-05 18:52:36

We like megablocks we got allsorts of sets, not seen belville, sorry i can't be much use

wavingordrowning Mon 25-Jul-05 19:43:40

The Lego shop has pink and purple bricks and lots of flowers and trees. We build fantastic princess palaces with gardens...

Magscat Mon 25-Jul-05 20:10:08

DS (just 4) really likes the Little Robots sets (Explorer size bricks)as they have more interesting features like characters obviously but also trees, sheds and other bits from the program. They're not cheap though. I got a new set on ebay - much cheaper than new.

He also has a Fire Station in the smaller lego size but it is a bit fiddly for him - he plays with it but needs a parent to set some of it up.

Sorry that's not especially 'girly' but didn't know if you were asking about lego for the age as well.

BosworthBear Wed 27-Jul-05 08:27:32

bump - has anyone got any views on the Belville range or should i try something else . . .

BosworthBear Wed 27-Jul-05 08:27:40

bump - has anyone got any views on the Belville range or should i try something else . . .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now