Talk

Advanced search

Vertbaudet

(6 Posts)
puppy Mon 25-Jul-05 14:17:45

Hiya, I am going to place an order from the autumn/winter catalogue has anybody got any good ordr codes besides 20% off the third item ordered please?

Also the clothes are sized with ages and was just wondering if for example a item sized 3 years means upto three years? I have measured DS and going along with height rather than age but was just wondering.

puppy Mon 25-Jul-05 18:44:18

bumping

Nemo1977 Mon 25-Jul-05 19:01:41

i would go along with the height as there sizing can be smaller than over here.

Lucycat Mon 25-Jul-05 19:05:00

Sorry no code, but order AT LEAST one size bigger, both my dd's are relatively tall and they needed much bigger sizes!
hth

milosmum Mon 25-Jul-05 19:34:35

my 4yr old DS is in age 6 in vertbaudet- in normal shops hes in 5-6 so i take it as UP TO 6yrs..... i tend to go off the cms size rather than the year. i know hes in 114cms....

code- the only one i have is for 10% off 1st item and a free alphabet butterfly toy- if that any good?

puppy Mon 25-Jul-05 19:51:21

Thanks for all your replies ,

I will stick to the order code i have got thanks anyway milosmum, I also always go with the height rather than the age, i was just curious what the age thing was. I'm glad you warned me that their sizes can be small, now i'm thinking to my self what colour coat should i get him, green brown or orange? (tootles off to grab the catalogue)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now