Talk

Advanced search

Something to dry my greasy face out please

(8 Posts)
charliecat Mon 25-Jul-05 12:33:27

jolou1 Mon 25-Jul-05 12:55:34

There was an item on this very topic in either the Guardian Magazine on Saturday or the Observer magazine on Sunday in the beauty section. They had a range of things to reduce shine. They were particularly keen on a clarins product called Matte something. Hope you can track it down!

charleepeters Mon 25-Jul-05 13:16:51

You should use a product containing Lemon and Lime that will cut strieght through any grease leaving your skin nice and smooth - take it from an expert!

Windermere Mon 25-Jul-05 13:17:54

Are you pregnant?

mumbojumbo Mon 25-Jul-05 13:48:48

Hi

Clarins Instant Shine control gel is excellent. Bit pricey but you only need a tiny amount.

sweetkitty Mon 25-Jul-05 13:52:00

Clinque's Clarifying lotion no 2 is good for me my face like an oilslick in the morning! can't be bothered with the 3 step routine, mine is wash yesterday's mascara off and slap some moisturiser on.

MrsBubsDeVere Mon 25-Jul-05 13:58:59

Charlie, I have the same problem and use the pore fection range from Avon. I noticed a difference within a couple of days, its not too expensive either.

edodgy Mon 25-Jul-05 14:00:19

Make sure your moisturiser isn't one that contains oil clinique's balancing moisturiser is oil free.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: