Talk

Advanced search

Bob the builder dressing up outfit or Mr Incredible for a 2 year old boy???

(8 Posts)
BosworthBear Mon 25-Jul-05 09:00:03

This is an appeal for help!! I need to find a Bob the buider (pref) or a Mr incredible dressing up outfit for my son. He is only just 2 and the disney one is aged 4+, I have seen a M&S Bob the builder on ebay but again it was aged 4-6, apparently they did make a 2-4 one but it doesn't seem to be in their current range!!!!
Has anyobe seen one anywhere for this age or has got one that their child has grown out of and would be willing to sell??? Thanks.

Kelly1978 Mon 25-Jul-05 09:11:33

found incredibles in 3-4 here might be a little smaller.

hoxtonchick Mon 25-Jul-05 09:17:07

i got really good incredibles pyjamas, but they're just like a costume, from ebay. they're size 3-4 i think, but come up quite big. definitely worth a try. or woolies maybe?

BosworthBear Mon 25-Jul-05 09:23:24

Thanks but he is a bit on the small side and was only 2 at the weekend, thats why i really need 2-4 size, that and the lack of bob the builder costumes is what is causimg the problem!!

hoxtonchick Mon 25-Jul-05 09:31:22

here are the same as we have but the right size for your ds. hth.

hoxtonchick Mon 25-Jul-05 09:34:52

ebay has b-t-b costumes too

BosworthBear Wed 27-Jul-05 08:41:34

Thanks, the ebay suggestion shoud sort out Mr Incredible but I am still struggling to find the M&S Bob the buider fancy dress in size 2-4. I have also placed a wanted add here but has anyone seen one or got one that they would sell to me . .please . . .

hoxtonchick Wed 27-Jul-05 10:24:45

not m&s but the right size

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now