Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Discount Codes for Lakeland anyone ?

(17 Posts)
Whizzz Fri 22-Jul-05 19:11:54

Just about to order some stuff & wondered if anyone knew of any discount codes ?

Yorkiegirl Fri 22-Jul-05 19:12:23

Message withdrawn

Whizzz Fri 22-Jul-05 19:14:19

I was just about to hit the Order button on some sale Craft stuff (very nice if you haven't seen it yet !) & thought I'd ask - didn't hold out much hope. Might just press order anyway !

Yorkiegirl Fri 22-Jul-05 19:18:47

Message withdrawn

Whizzz Fri 22-Jul-05 19:26:36

Just ordered - no one now post the discount thread please !

Nice website Yorkie - have added to Favourites !

I bought quite a few things from Lakeland - I bought 2 of their Make & Do sets £2.50 each !

I delivered 2 more cards today - 2 happy customers!

Yorkiegirl Fri 22-Jul-05 19:31:44

Message withdrawn

Whizzz Fri 22-Jul-05 19:34:48

I couldn't resist - so many bits for £2.50 !

No-one told me that card making was so addictive

Yorkiegirl Fri 22-Jul-05 19:36:05

Message withdrawn

Whizzz Fri 22-Jul-05 19:39:41

Well done. I have a few more to make - 2 more kids cards, a ruby anniversary one for Mum & Dad (that will be tricky !), a 40th and a 60th !
i still find it hard to ask for ££ for them though, especially when they are for friends.

I'll never make a million

Yorkiegirl Fri 22-Jul-05 19:40:33

Message withdrawn

Whizzz Fri 22-Jul-05 19:45:26

Now scrapbooking doesn't really appeal to me (probably a good job !). It looks lovely though !

jayzmummy Fri 22-Jul-05 19:45:28

hello you two....I ordered lots of B&P's from Lakeland...I hope they are not discontinuing the craft lines they sell, it seems strange that most items are discounted to half price???

What did you buy Whizz?

Whizzz Fri 22-Jul-05 19:50:19

Dingle has just asked me the same on the other 'look what I've got thread' so -

2 x make & Do sets
layering block - looked good for 75p !
cystal flower stickers £2.95
party Time stickers £2.95

and I'm sure there was something else !

Dingle Fri 22-Jul-05 19:59:23

Oh I got the layered block of paper too!!! Great value for that price, but not sure how I'll use it yet, the thickness of the paper is a bit thin for my liking! But for 75p , I don't even mind DS and DD using it, it might keep their sticky little mitts off of some of my better goodies!

Whizzz Tue 26-Jul-05 18:28:11

Yipee - My goodies arrived - but it did make us laugh. On the delivery details when I ordered, there was a 'special instructions' bit - so I wrote "if no one in - leave in blue bin" as we leave our paper recyling bin at the front of the house.

So..today we got note left by the postie saying there was a parcel to collect from the Post Office. It was the Lakeland stuff addressed to :

Mrs <Whizz>
Leave in Blue Bin
House number + street

etc etc

bit like Harry Potter really "Cupboard Under the Stairs"

SoupDragon Tue 26-Jul-05 18:31:27

The layerd block is good for paper folding

Whizzz Tue 26-Jul-05 18:37:22

Hmmm - I keep seeing iris folding in magazines, but they never show you how its done. Quilling looks good too...might have to investigate broadening my techniques !

The make & do sets are lovely! Guess what I'll be doing later

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now