Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Computers

(6 Posts)
lisanmark Fri 22-Jul-05 11:18:13

We are looking to buy a Pc just for going on the internet and downloading music copying cds etc (nothing to technical)

HDoes anyone know of any good offers anywhere with a flat panel monitor?

Have heard Dell are good - anyone bought one from them?

Thanks in advance

Lisa

Enid Fri 22-Jul-05 11:24:22

i used Dell for some pcs for the office and they were nothing but trouble

actually PC world ended up being the best place for our work computers (with the benefit of being able to call into the store in person if you need extra bits)

our home one is from Evesham and has been very good and they have a very good warranty deal

Toothache Fri 22-Jul-05 11:25:23

Tesco are doing a Phillips one with Flat Panel, and Printer/Scanner/Copier for £548!!!

All the PC's and Laptops at my work are Dell. The Comuters are good.... but the Customer service is shocking (call centre in India), you get cut off all the time and some can't understand English very well.

anchovies Fri 22-Jul-05 11:31:57

I buy all ours from dell, have also heard about people having probs with their service dept but have never had any problems myself.

DaddyCool Fri 22-Jul-05 11:42:24

hmmm.. our IT bods use IBM for everything. Everyone complains that they are too expensive and the laptops don't look very flash (very drab looking but very tough) but our IT guys always stand by their decision and say they are the best.

moozoboozo Fri 22-Jul-05 11:43:54

Mines from Evesham, and its been fine. The staff there are helpful too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now