Talk

Advanced search

People who managed to get the playcentres from b and q......

(20 Posts)
misdee Thu 21-Jul-05 23:00:52

are you going to box in the area and wood chip it? am thinking about it, but will local cats use it as a giant litter box?

sparklymieow Thu 21-Jul-05 23:02:26

Misdee did you see the rubber mats that B&Q sell for about 8quid each, was thinking about getting lots of them

misdee Thu 21-Jul-05 23:04:01

i'd need a lot, as they have upgraded mine to the matterhorn one.

sparklymieow Thu 21-Jul-05 23:04:39

I haven't heard anything, though it is going to mum's house so maybe they have phoned her

misdee Fri 22-Jul-05 16:01:49

bump.......

Celia2 Fri 22-Jul-05 17:45:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

katymac Fri 22-Jul-05 17:46:29

On Ebay there are much bigger rubber mats (to go over grass) 1.2m by 800mm for about a tenner

Jbck Fri 22-Jul-05 17:52:33

You're lucky so & so's that's what you are.

vickiyumyum Sat 23-Jul-05 16:09:03

Nope i'm just going to leave it grass underneath. thats been fine with the tp and little tikes climbing frames and also we will probably be moving in a year or so and will want to take it with us.

so its giant grounding pegs for us (plus only got the caste one as even though got a huge garden i would like some space for adults and not completley taken over with kids stuff, they've already got an 8' trampolin, double swing set, see saw, sandpit, and 2 other climbing frames, althought he climbing frames will be going when the new one arrives)

misdee Sat 23-Jul-05 16:10:47

where can i get the ground pegs from?

TwinSetAndPearls Sat 23-Jul-05 19:26:48

Could you do a link for those playmats Katymac? Thankyou.

katymac Sat 23-Jul-05 19:47:44

mats I think

TwinSetAndPearls Sat 23-Jul-05 20:25:33

thanks

vickiyumyum Sun 24-Jul-05 16:26:00

i think the ground pegs come from b&q i will ask dh when he gets in

MrsBubsDeVere Sun 24-Jul-05 16:31:18

Misdee, how come they have upgraded it?

vickiyumyum Sun 24-Jul-05 20:02:51

yep he said b&q. you can ussually buy them from the department where tehy stock the garden play equipment or you can buy big metal rods and bend them! apparently the second option is cheaper.

the kids are really excited as on friday the football table and castle playset are being delivered, but what they have forgotton is they go on holiday with there grandparents on sunday for 2 weeks!

misdee Sun 24-Jul-05 20:06:37

i ordered the ben nevis, i got a call the next day i think it was, saying they didnt have any ben nevis in stock, but would have a matterhorn available, would i like that one instead, no extra cost. i said yes, apparently someone else had a go at the lady on the phone when she had to call them to explian. i dont mind i got a more expensive one for no extra cost.

charliecat Sun 24-Jul-05 20:12:21

I got a call saying they were out of stock but the delivery compant would ring, and they have and im getting some delivered on the 1st of August, if they have none then what am I getting delivered?????????

MrsBubsDeVere Mon 25-Jul-05 14:01:01

Mine is coming tomorrow, because space is quite limited, I got the castle one, but the kids will be more than happy. Its going to be delivered just in time for the school holidays too

Xena Mon 25-Jul-05 14:05:20

Those Mats look great KM, I will have to work out how many we need. I didn't fancy the idea of normal mats but these the gras grows over.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now