Advanced search

Roller 'trainers'

(1 Post)
kikidee Wed 20-Jul-05 19:53:26

I saw two little girls the other day wearing what looked like normal trainers, but with wheels in the soles so that they were gliding along. They were more like proper trainers than roller boots (showing my age)/blades and I thought they might be the very thing for my niece. Can anyone tell me what they're called and where I might find some?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: