Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pyjamas for small boys

(14 Posts)
kikidee Tue 19-Jul-05 20:13:03

I need pyjamas (round neck type) for my 15 month old ds and I am struggling to find nice ones. I've tried M&S, John Lewis, Gap (expensive) and Boden and haven't found any. Can anyone point me in the right direction, preferably on-line if possible?

jessicaandbumpsmummy Tue 19-Jul-05 20:13:59

great slogan ones in blooming marvellous - on the front "why am i going to bed...." on the back " its mummy who is tired!"

lunavix Tue 19-Jul-05 20:13:59

Next.

vickiyumyum Tue 19-Jul-05 20:15:05

mothercare?
next
white company?
debenhams
babies r us

Heathcliffscathy Tue 19-Jul-05 20:16:10

[whispers] ASDA have superb ones....soft 100% cotton, really nice designs like tractors, lions and tigers, bears in forest...i absolutely love them and they are cheap as chips (£5 for 2 pairs i think)...

but from your post, this may not be your cup of tea.

incidentally, what don't you like about the ones in all the shops you've looked at?

MarsLady Tue 19-Jul-05 20:18:12

Agree with ASDA. Great value, gorgeous pjs. As nice and nicer than M&S.

kikidee Tue 19-Jul-05 20:50:10

Thanks for replies ladies. I don't often go to Asda but my mum does so I will ask her to get me some. When he was smaller, a lot of his sleepsuits and bodysuits came from there and they were very good quality.

Sophable, basically, the shops don't seem to have many full lenght pairs at the moment. I couldn't find any in M&S or John Lewis today, and I don't mean any I liked, I couldn't see any at all. Gap's are lovely but I draw the line at £15 for a pair of PJ's I'm afraid.

He has some nice short ones from Mothercare but that was all I could get. We're in Scotland and sometimes in the morning I think it's a bit chilly to be running around in just shorts and T-shirt. I'll have a quick look at the Next website now and Blooming Marvellous.

stripey Tue 19-Jul-05 20:50:34

We have had loads of pjs and I have to say the Asda ones are fab. You can often get 2 pairs for £5 and they wash and dry really well. Mothercare also do some good ones for winter quite thick and good quality. I think they have a sale on ATM.

nannyjo Tue 19-Jul-05 20:56:12

i got some from Asda they're great

Heathcliffscathy Tue 19-Jul-05 20:57:40

kikidee, get the asda ones, you really won't be disappointed!

tillykins Tue 19-Jul-05 20:58:45

BhS have nice ones in - and I got two pairs in the sale on Saturday!

kikidee Tue 19-Jul-05 21:07:15

I have just ordered these transport ones but will ask my mum to check asda for me. I do like nice PJ's as they look so sparkling clean and cuddly in them!

PiccadillyCircus Tue 19-Jul-05 21:09:57

I've got some lovely ones from Matalan for DS. I think they have long sleeve ones in - his were short sleeve and 2 pairs for £4 or 4 pairs for £6 which is also good .

acnebride Tue 19-Jul-05 21:20:13

Boots do nice ones too if any of these don't come up with the goods

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now