Talk

Advanced search

baby swing

(5 Posts)
BibiTwo Mon 18-Jul-05 13:07:38

Can anyone recommend a good, not too big, baby swing? The battery operated type, not a door boucer or garden swing. Also, are they any good?
I was hoping it would be a great help when db comes along and dd is 17 months old, so would appreciate opinions, good or bad.
Thanks in advance

PandaBear Mon 18-Jul-05 13:17:20

I had a very good one (which I'm just about to sell if you're interested). It's a Graco playtime swing and both my DD's loved it and would spend ages in it. Unfortunately they are now too big - so it has to go!

BibiTwo Mon 18-Jul-05 13:19:25

I might be interested, depending on postage costs etc.

What's the maximum weight/age can babies go in them until...anyone know?

PandaBear Mon 18-Jul-05 13:26:34

Can't remember exactly - it definitely is a weight thing. My DD2 is 9 months old and has grown out of it, but my friend's DD used hers until she was 14 months old! I can find out tonight for you and let you know. Where are you based Bibitwo, you would be more than welcome to come and look at mine to see what you think and whether you want to buy one or not, if you are local. (I'm in Windsor, Berkshire)

MandM Mon 18-Jul-05 13:27:41

BibiTwo

Just to second what Pandabear said. The Graco playtime swing is excellent! DD absolutely loved it and ours is safely stored away ready for number 2 to use!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now