Talk

Advanced search

Bridesmaid Dress

(6 Posts)
Springchicken Mon 18-Jul-05 10:48:34

I am desperately trying to find some idea's for Bridesmaid dresses.
My bridesmaid ar3 going to be 2, 3 and 11 so am thinking something cute for the 2 younger ones and something a bit more grown up for the 11 year old. maybe spagetti straps or something.

However, i have having a nightmare, am trying to get idea's from the internet before i go out looking in the shops but am struggling.
Can anyone recommend some places i can look at online?

liandme Mon 18-Jul-05 10:52:31

I am getting married in October and have 2 bridesmaid 5 and 7. I looked on ebay to get an idea of what was available and icame across 2 brand new handmade dresses in the right size and they only cost £36, when they arrived they were better than the photo and our girls look really cute in them.

NomDePlume Mon 18-Jul-05 10:57:05

Monsoon ?

compo Mon 18-Jul-05 11:00:30

The best thing to do imo is to go shopping for the mothers of the 2 and 3 year olds and take 11 year old another time. The mothers will know what size the youngest ones are and the 11 will love choosing her own dress. Try BHS, Monsoon, Debenhams perhaps

Springchicken Mon 18-Jul-05 11:10:42

Will try monsoon.

Have seen some bits i like in debenhams and BHS but being as lazy as i am, would rather get 2-3 options from looking at the internet then go to the shop and BHS don't show the wedding bits ont he website.
Absolutely hate shopping so try to avoid it at all costs.

I don't know any other person that hated wedding dress shopping.

hunkermunker Mon 18-Jul-05 11:12:20

Go here, click on children then dresses

It's Monsoon - but not sure if you knew you could see them online.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now