Talk

Advanced search

I'm after some iron-on name labels..

(10 Posts)
Wonderstuff Sat 06-Mar-10 21:48:26

Decided to google before I blindly brought them from GLTC, and seems that I can get them much cheaper from other suppliers, but would rather go with a recommedation than blindly use a company I have no experience with. Just want some iron on ones and sticky ones to stop dd's jumpers, shoes and cups going wandering at nursery (and to stop me picking up someone elses because it looks just like ours!)

Thanks grin

ilovesprouts Sat 06-Mar-10 21:50:37

hi i got ds2 some from ebay with name on that you just iron on to clothes etc !

IwishIwasmoreorganised Sat 06-Mar-10 21:50:56

We used this company They seemed very reasonable and the labels are great.

BikeRunSki Sat 06-Mar-10 21:52:09

Able Labels, and I think they do MN discounts.

HellBent Sat 06-Mar-10 21:55:40

I got some from ebay. You can put full name, class and home telephone number on. We haven't lost anything so far this year!

DramaInPyjamas Sat 06-Mar-10 21:57:12

I bought some on eBay. They were great to begin with, but after so many washes they were peeling off or fading.
They were about 2pounds for about 60, so you could always replace grubby looking tags every so often with new ones.

accessorizequeen Sat 06-Mar-10 21:57:37

easy2name, I keep ordering from them because they've been 100% reliable plus normally discount.

Wonderstuff Sat 06-Mar-10 22:40:03

Thanks all - just ordered the essentials pack from easy2name smile

Things I never thought would happen before I had children #238 Get really excited about getting a pack of name labels grin

Fizzylemonade Sun 07-Mar-10 09:33:42

I am a bit late to this but I also get mine from easy2name, I get these

Ds1 is now in yr2 and I have used them for years. I also bought them for Ds2 who starts in September because I can just stick his over Ds1's and iron them in grin

They originally came as stickers that you ironed it (I believe I ask for the adhesive ones when I re-order but I do 100 at a time) grin but now they aren't sticky.

LindsayJ Fri 01-Jul-11 14:26:51

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now