Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

HELP!! Suncream wipes........

(8 Posts)
QueenOfQuotes Sun 17-Jul-05 16:16:22

where can I buy them??? SPF15 or above - I had some Avon ones (which I got for free last summer when a customer didn't want to take advantage of the special offer - so I ordered some for myself......and loved them). However they've just run out, and although I've got some other suncream I'd really like some more wipes as I found them really handy, and they worked for us as a family.

I've just walked all round our (small and pretty cr*p for shopping) town and tried: Morrisons, Tesco, Wilkinson, Matalan, and a few other places.......but couldn't find any.

I know Avon still do them - £8 for 25 wipes but I'd like some a bit sooner than it would take an Avon order to come through..............anyone help???

Kayleigh Sun 17-Jul-05 16:21:08

I'm sure you have - as it's pretty obvious - but did you try Boots ?

Flossam Sun 17-Jul-05 16:45:19

I've seen them in boots too.

ebbie22 Sun 17-Jul-05 16:47:02

Hiya where abouts are you?and how soon do you want them..

MrsBubsDeVere Sun 17-Jul-05 16:49:10

Hiya here they are, from AVON SUNWIPES

If you bought them now, they would be with you in a day or so.

hth

MrsBubsDeVere Sun 17-Jul-05 16:50:42

Here are some more and the postage is £1.25 cheaper.

QueenOfQuotes Sun 17-Jul-05 17:12:32

No didn't try boots - as they don't open on Sunday here - but I looked online and couldn't find any on their website [frown]

ebbie - I'm in Wellingborough, Northants - and would like them as soon as possible really.

Thanks for those links

ebbie22 Mon 18-Jul-05 19:40:05

Send me your adress and will have a lk in my box of goodies for you,only1stoob@hotmail.com

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: