Talk

Advanced search

Cheapest new double buggy

(11 Posts)
hunkermunker Sat 16-Jul-05 12:51:12

Where can I buy a cheap double buggy? I know about eBay, but it seems once you add in postage, they are a similar price to ones that you can get on Kiddicare.

I don't care what it looks like, how easy it is to store - it's for two toddlers and will be kept at MIL's for occasional use. It just has to be cheap

Ideally I'd like a new one for warranty reasons.

hunkermunker Sat 16-Jul-05 13:26:30

Bump

HappyHuggy Sat 16-Jul-05 13:29:07

Ive got a double buggy ive never used hunker but ive never used it cause its bulky heavy and hard to store, mil used it a few times though.

Can look it out for you if you want?

hunkermunker Sat 16-Jul-05 13:30:16

Whereabouts are you, HH? That's very kind of you

Was honestly not posting for freebies! Hadn't occurred to me!

HappyHuggy Sat 16-Jul-05 13:31:46

Im in birmingham

Is a front and back thingy, you know the type, its just sat at my mil's house in the way

Honestly though its heavy!

its got rain covers and is dark blue.

hunkermunker Sat 16-Jul-05 13:34:12

In London, and not sure we'd be able to get to you - sounds like postage might be LOADS! Thank you for the offer - heavy and bulky really don't bother me - like I say, it won't be going in our car or our house!

HappyHuggy Sat 16-Jul-05 13:35:17

no probs

you can always CAT me if you cant find anything closer

xxxx

hunkermunker Sat 16-Jul-05 13:37:33

Thank you
xxx

GetOrlaithOut Sat 16-Jul-05 13:56:32

I got one for £99 from Kidz Kargo - quite heavy but otherwise I really like it but then I don't use it that much (will do come Sept though when I have to take ds1 to school with ds2 and ds3 in tow!).

double buggies

None of those are mine but there is one there for £70.

GetOrlaithOut Sat 16-Jul-05 13:57:32

In fact the only difference I can see between the £70 one and mine is that mine has one big handle that goes right across rather than the separate ones.

stripey Sun 17-Jul-05 11:46:46

Hunkermunker I'm in SW London and have one in the shed. It is a Graco Duoplus, navy and a tandem. I would be happy to sell it for £35. It is very sturdy and in good condition. has 2 sun hoods but no rain cover. It is all on one level (ie back seat not raised). Let me know if you are interested.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: