Talk

Advanced search

UV Sun Protection suits - wasn't there a discount link on here?

(6 Posts)
marthamoo Tue 12-Jul-05 22:28:15

Put ds1 and ds2 in their UV suits today - ds1's looked indecently snug (one piece) and ds2's is now a midriff exposing two piece. I thought I'd seen a money off deal on here but I can't find it. Any recommendations? Ds2's came from Aldi and was a bargain but ds1's cost a fortune.

marthamoo Wed 13-Jul-05 12:18:10

Hopeful bump!

Gillian76 Wed 13-Jul-05 12:23:19

Never seen a money off deal. I got some for our children this year in BhS, Adams and Sainsbury's. They all say they are factor 40+ and I didn't spend more than £15 on any one of them. We'll see how we get on! Are you off on holiday soon?

dramaqueen72 Wed 13-Jul-05 12:25:56

found some new ones on ebay, much cheaper than the stores, worth a look?
john lewis have some sizes in their sale , but still fairly pricey. Boots/sainsburys are quite reasonable I think.

Polka Wed 13-Jul-05 16:29:05

Hi Marthamoo
I don't know if you are still looking but I have some boy's M&S ones for sale on my website - see Polka Dot Clothes ad on the Mumsnet small ads page. Hope you find what you are looking for

marthamoo Wed 13-Jul-05 21:58:02

Thanks for the help - I've had a look on ebay and I'll look at your site too, Polka.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: