Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have a Mamas and Papa Aria double buggy? Are they any good?

(5 Posts)
oliveoil Tue 12-Jul-05 12:54:35

I am thinking of getting one, have Mothercare Tandam double but it weighs a TON and this one seems v light.

Can you get into shop doorways?

xxxx

cas73 Tue 12-Jul-05 14:48:33

Have one and it's great. When I used it (I don't any more) it was so easy to push, very light, and never had a problem fitting through (except from one specific changing room ...). Would definetely recommend it.

oliveoil Tue 12-Jul-05 15:17:31

ooooh thanks for posting cas73. How old were your children? Dd1 is just over 2.5 and dd2 is 10 months, how long can I stick dd1 in for?

I have investigated buggy boards to no avail, the only pram they fit on is my McClaren and I can't fit anything under that.

cas73 Wed 13-Jul-05 18:38:58

I got mine when dd2 was born (dd1 was 15months). Used it until dd1 was 2.2 I think. After that she dedn't really want to be in a buggy, so she either walked, or she now jumps on the back of my citisport on the basket rim. I tried buggyboards but she is a bit too young to hold on tight, so leaning on the handle of the citisport works better (she is now 2.7).
For 10 months and 2.5 years I don't really think it's worth the expense (plus it's going to be a bit heavy soon...)

cas73 Wed 13-Jul-05 18:40:10

To answer you question, if dd1 wanted to go in it, she still fits fine. Just saw a friend with a 3 year old boy in it and there was still room to grow!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now