Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

ID/Safety Product

(1 Post)
Davros Sat 14-Jun-03 08:55:31

Seeing yesterday's "top tip" reminded me of something I have found very useful on outings with my son who is autistic, although it was developed for ALL kids. Best form of ID for outings I have found are KiD ID bands available from www.gltc.co.uk, £6.99 for 30. These are self-adhesive, tough paper bands, brightly coloured with room for you to write info on the back. They are instantly noticeable and were developed with the British Police. My autistic son won't wear one round his wrist but I attach them to loops on clothes, through zips etc. They even stay put during swimming but can then just be torn off when no longer needed. We've never had a crisis so far but they make ME feel a lot better and less stressed.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: