loader

Talk

Advanced search

magicool

(9 Posts)
misdee Thu 07-Jul-05 20:47:57

thats just water isnt it?

WigWamBam Thu 07-Jul-05 20:52:27

It might tell you the ingredients here . I've only looked quickly and it appears to be de-ionised water, but it does talk on the FAQ page about there being perfume in it as well.

Fran1 Thu 07-Jul-05 20:54:34

I bought some of these, they are good, but they definitely are perfumed.
It's not so pleasant to spray on your face because of the perfumed smell, but the smell doesn't stay with you iykwim.

swiperfox Thu 07-Jul-05 20:54:37

there's something in it coz it smells lovely!! I had it when i went to Portugal and was about 6 months pregnant with dd in 2001 and i got so addicted to it!! It's amazing stuff!!!!

serenity Thu 07-Jul-05 20:56:04

Don't know what's in it, but it saved my sanity when I was pg with DD during that really hot summer in 2003. I have asthma and quite sensitive skin, but it never aggravated anything for me, if that's why you're checking

misdee Thu 07-Jul-05 20:56:19

how long does it keep you cool for? couldnt i just use the plant spray bottle on mist?

swiperfox Thu 07-Jul-05 20:58:53

does keep you cool for a while because you just let it evaporate from your skin, one can lasted me ages though and i was using it constantly

serenity Thu 07-Jul-05 20:59:26

Plantspray would be fine if you could keep it cold, so fine for in the house when you can store it in the fridge. I used magicool when I was out (it's great to spray around the inside of the car when it's baking inside) or during the night when I was too fat and knackered to get out of bed!

Fran1 Thu 07-Jul-05 20:59:59

Yes you could use a plant spray bottle.

The only benefits are you can carry it out and about without leaking, and its stays ice cold.

I have really bad sweating prob (being investigated by doc) particularly on my face so i use it on my face. In the really hot weather we had recently i sprayed it every hour or so at a guess.

I also have very sensitive skin and get excema on my face and it hasn't aggrevated that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now