Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Where can I get a frog-shaped float?

(13 Posts)
PennyLess Thu 07-Jul-05 20:29:19

Our local pool has a couple of brilliant floats, which are the shape of squashed frogs. Arms out to the front, legs out to the back, big surface to lie on, and lots of stability because of limbs. They told me the name of the company that supplied it but it is obviously not for retail trade, and there are no details of the float on their website. Anyone any ideas?

Surfermum Thu 07-Jul-05 20:43:54

You could try swimshop .

charleepeters Thu 07-Jul-05 20:45:09

anygood?

PennyLess Mon 11-Jul-05 19:11:34

Thanks girls, but no. This one really does look like frog that has been run over. It is so much better than anything else I have seen.
There is actually someting a bit similar for adults in the swimshop link, in that it has bits that come down the back, presumably to fit around the ribcage/waist.

SoupDragon Mon 11-Jul-05 19:20:18

I know exactly what you mean (I think!) but couldn't find one online either.

Whizzz Mon 11-Jul-05 19:32:15

Yup we tried too - even my extensive Google searching didn't find one.

bran Mon 11-Jul-05 19:49:13

I'm sure you've already seen them, but Surfermum's link goes to the home page of swimshop, and although it doesn't come up on the training aids section where you would expect it, they did have what you described here in the play section.

Whizzz Mon 11-Jul-05 19:50:54

WOW - thats the one we were looking for ! There will be a rush on them now ! Excellent searching folks !

SoupDragon Mon 11-Jul-05 20:05:17

That's certainly the one I was thinking of

bran Mon 11-Jul-05 20:20:34

That's so funny , I saw this thread just after Surfermum posted her link and somehow found the frog board almost straight away by searching for "frog" so I just assumed everyone who was looking had too. Good thing I saw this thread again.

SoupDragon Mon 11-Jul-05 20:22:47

Ah, but they'd described it as a frog board. I bet we were all searching for "floats" which wouldn't have bought that up at all.

bran Mon 11-Jul-05 20:25:45

I'm a lateral thinker then , and I've always imagined I was so logical.

PennyLess Tue 12-Jul-05 19:07:48

I am so thrilled!! Well done and thank you - I REALLY reccommend it - but not until I've got mine!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now