Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

washing machine - would you be happy with this?

(4 Posts)
lunavix Wed 06-Jul-05 10:01:26

Bought a new washer dryer online and got a really good deal for it. It was delivered yesterday, and today it was fitted (by people dh and I know). They pointed out it had a few dents on the sides, and then as they were fitting it noticed it has two on the front (both about the size of a satsuma.)

In my desperation for a dryer (my washing has been on the line for 5 DAYS!!!) I said yes install in anyways, tbh everything gets dented in this house lol and I can't face having to return it, etc.

I told dh and he says as we want it to last a few years, we should get it replaced.

First off - can we, now it's installed?
Second - would you bother? I just want to start using it!

Tinker Wed 06-Jul-05 10:31:10

If not too noticeable, I'd live with it - too lazy to return stuff.

lunavix Wed 06-Jul-05 10:32:25

It's fairly noticeable but it's only dents. The paintwork isn't scratched.

QueenOfQuotes Wed 06-Jul-05 10:41:04

When we moved into our first rented place 4 1/2yrs ago we bought a brand new fridge freezer (along with all the other 'white goods') when it arrived it had a dent (and scratched paintwork) near the top of the fridge door - we considered sending it back - but decided we couldn't be bothered with the hassle - still got it now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now