Talk

Advanced search

washing machine - would you be happy with this?

(4 Posts)
lunavix Wed 06-Jul-05 10:01:26

Bought a new washer dryer online and got a really good deal for it. It was delivered yesterday, and today it was fitted (by people dh and I know). They pointed out it had a few dents on the sides, and then as they were fitting it noticed it has two on the front (both about the size of a satsuma.)

In my desperation for a dryer (my washing has been on the line for 5 DAYS!!!) I said yes install in anyways, tbh everything gets dented in this house lol and I can't face having to return it, etc.

I told dh and he says as we want it to last a few years, we should get it replaced.

First off - can we, now it's installed?
Second - would you bother? I just want to start using it!

Tinker Wed 06-Jul-05 10:31:10

If not too noticeable, I'd live with it - too lazy to return stuff.

lunavix Wed 06-Jul-05 10:32:25

It's fairly noticeable but it's only dents. The paintwork isn't scratched.

QueenOfQuotes Wed 06-Jul-05 10:41:04

When we moved into our first rented place 4 1/2yrs ago we bought a brand new fridge freezer (along with all the other 'white goods') when it arrived it had a dent (and scratched paintwork) near the top of the fridge door - we considered sending it back - but decided we couldn't be bothered with the hassle - still got it now

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: