Talk

Advanced search

I want to buy some leggings for dd1, can anyone recommend anywhere online?

(12 Posts)
Enid Wed 11-Jun-03 10:36:12

Does anyone know where I can buy good quality leggings for my 3.5 year old dd? Boden used to do them but have stopped - 'as they aren't fashionable anymore' - thanks!

It really needs to be an online shop as I don't have many shops near me.

bossykate Wed 11-Jun-03 12:30:47

enid

found something called "nautical pull-ups" at jjmmbb .

also, found some at bebe amour .

another one to try, kids window .

or, have a look at next directory

hth.

tamum Wed 11-Jun-03 12:33:49

GLTC do good ones, too!

SoupDragon Wed 11-Jun-03 12:34:17

Apparently, if you type MUMSNET into the promotional code box when checking out at the Kids Window, you get 10% off everything...

Batters Wed 11-Jun-03 15:00:57

Enid, also Tescos online I think, although their sizes come up rather big.

leese Wed 11-Jun-03 18:45:25

Also verbaudet - verbaudet.co.uk

soyabean Thu 12-Jun-03 15:07:45

Great little trading company have lovely ones and a very good sale on at the moment

Enid Thu 12-Jun-03 15:10:48

Wow, thanks everyone, will enjoy virtual traipsing round all these sites later (or tomorrow when I am supposed to be working).

Jaybee Thu 12-Jun-03 15:36:39

batters - do Tesco online do clothes?? i was looking the other day to try and buy ds some school trousers but could find their clothes.

Jaybee Thu 12-Jun-03 15:56:06

sorry - that should be couldn't find their clothes...

Batters Fri 13-Jun-03 09:23:24

Ooh apologies Enid, and Jaybee, you are right. Tescos apparantly took all their clothing off their website back in January . It is a real shame, as their sale stuff was particularly good value. Sorry about that - I hadn't used them for a while, so just assumed that you could still buy clothes on line from them.

badjelly Fri 13-Jun-03 10:57:03

I get all mine from Argos Additions

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: