Talk

Advanced search

mini boden sizing how does it compare to next ? large/small ?

(5 Posts)
lunachic Mon 04-Jul-05 08:03:44

have ordered some items in mini boden sale was going to order a couple more but really need to know if they will fit because i dont want to return too much
dd is 14 months and she fits next size 12-18 months well
ds is 3 in september but is thinner than dd and is only just into 1.5-2 yrs in next- 2-3 yrs is too big for him
so far the things ive ordered are size 2-3 years for ds (suspect it may be too big)
and size 12-18 for dd

help appreciated please

tia

katierocket Mon 04-Jul-05 08:27:13

I've always found mini boden sizes really big. DS is nearly 4 but only just fitting in 3-4 age clothes from there (and he's pretty average size for his age)

spykid Mon 04-Jul-05 08:32:43

I find them quit generous in trousers,I ordr the size they are, eg ds1 is 6 nearly 7, and he has 5-6.(he wears 7 in next )
The tops are generous too but I think that l;loks ok in tops.

Azure Mon 04-Jul-05 08:56:30

They have a size guide somewhere on the website, i.e. will give a height for a size range. For DS (4 in August) the 3-4 tops fit him well now, but won't in 6 month's time. The trousers also fit him well around the waist but are still a little long. The next size up is 5-6, which is quite a leap. Still, I've bought his "Summer 2006" collection (age 5-6) in the sale!

hana Mon 04-Jul-05 17:35:55

I find them on the big side too
my dd is nearly 4 and the size 3-4 fits her nicely now but has been wearing for nearly a year!
I'm just waiting for my order to arrive......!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now