Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have a Little Company changing bag?

(4 Posts)
beatie Sun 03-Jul-05 22:00:53

How do you rate it?

MumsRCool Mon 04-Jul-05 12:24:47

I've got one and rate it really well for functionality at it has loads of pockets for all of your bits. I can put all of DS's change stuff in it as well as some personal bits of mine if I'm not taking a had bag. It has press studs that enable you to hang it on the back of your pram or you can carry it on your shoulder. The only things that I don't like about it is the mobile phone pouch, I'm always scraping my hand on the velcro and the bag can be difficult to do back up with one hand whilst holding baby. I don't think that I would buy the same one again as it sort of becomes your handbag for the first 6 months, so I think that I would buy something that is equally practical but maybe a little more fashionable.

beatie Mon 04-Jul-05 12:33:40

Thanks for that review. Which Little Company bag did you buy, out of curiosity? I'm looking at the large shoulder bag.

MumsRCool Tue 05-Jul-05 17:55:12

I think that's the same one that I have, it's a black satchel style shoulder bag. I've just been looking for something in it and was reminded about how much you can get in there. Good luck with your shopping.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: