Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pretty sneakers - does anyone make them

(10 Posts)
Easy Fri 01-Jul-05 16:13:56

Every summer for ages I've worn my lovely embroidered canvas shoes (like lace-up plimsolls), but now they're falling apart. Does anyone make these in either a printed or embroidered canvas.

Miaou Fri 01-Jul-05 16:32:35

How about these from cath kidston? They come in pink too.

Easy Fri 01-Jul-05 16:34:33

Oh, Miaou, exactly right. They've no size 36 tho'

Miaou Fri 01-Jul-05 16:42:13

Aw bum!

Easy Fri 01-Jul-05 16:47:16

I'm going to order a pair of pink ones in 37 I think. Feet swell a bit in summer anyway, don't they.

Miaou Fri 01-Jul-05 16:57:32

I tried looking on the clarks website to see if they had any on there, but lost the will to live after five minutes....

SOME OF US CAN'T GET BROADBAND .... GRRRR

Easy Fri 01-Jul-05 19:40:52

Oh, thanks anyway Miaou.

I had looked at the mainstream shoe companies like clarks, who don't have anything of that type.

One of my customers who lives in a lovely rural location has satellite broadband. could that be an option for you?

Miaou Fri 01-Jul-05 19:55:46

Where I used to live (remote Scottish island) we had satellite broadband - it was ace! But where I live now (fairly remote Scottish mainland) we have to wait for BT to pull their finger out and get on with the work, which they have been putting of for as long as possible. Hopefully we will have it by the end of this year but I'm not banking on it.... bloody BT

Happy shoe hunting!

Miaou Fri 01-Jul-05 20:06:46

Nothing in John Lewis or Monsoon either

I'm enjoying this, pseudo-shopping since I can't afford to buy things for myself!!!

Miaou Fri 01-Jul-05 20:17:30

Don't think these are what you are after but they are quite cool!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now