Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Kids Dressinggowns.... Help

(14 Posts)
Flamesparrow Wed 29-Jun-05 09:52:15

Does anywhere still sell kids dressing gowns in summer?

DD's grown out of hers suddenly, and we use it after swimming...

Thought I'd ask here before trawling round shops!

chonky Wed 29-Jun-05 09:59:37

The White Company has some in their sale - follow the lonk from the MN homepage

chonky Wed 29-Jun-05 09:59:55

that'll be link

Lizzylou Wed 29-Jun-05 10:00:56

My Mom bought my DS one from Debenhams sale...
I hadn't thought about using it for after swimming, what a good idea!

loulabelle222 Wed 29-Jun-05 10:01:58

marks and spencers do some lovely fluffy ones they are £10. they also do them in adult sizes. They are the softest most comfortable things ever. Ds has one in navy.. he looks like a grandad...so cute! they have them in white,pink and navy i think they may have lilac .. ill post link for you!

TinyGang Wed 29-Jun-05 10:02:55

It's hard to find things like that in the summer I know. I noticed there are some on Ebay might be worth a look.

loulabelle222 Wed 29-Jun-05 10:05:37

\link{http://www.marksandspencer.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&MerchantId=1&SectionId=7496&RestartFlow=t&mnsCallingTemplate=sectionTemplate}

loulabelle222 Wed 29-Jun-05 10:06:29

http://www.marksandspencer.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&MerchantId=1&SectionId=7496&RestartFlow=t&mnsCallingTemplate=sectionTemplate

i can never do the link thing on here!

TinyGang Wed 29-Jun-05 10:08:54

loulou's link

loulabelle222 Wed 29-Jun-05 10:12:55

thank u hun! im so rubbish!

Flamesparrow Wed 29-Jun-05 11:25:33

You lovely people!!

Called into Asda and managed to get a value type one for the time being (definately only good for summer use cos its so thin).

I'll follow the other links and get a decent quality one now too!

Lizzylou - They're great for swimming, my friend got me onto it. Best if they are a little big on them, and then you just wrap them in that as they get out of the pool instead of a towel.

MandM Wed 29-Jun-05 11:34:05

You've all reminded me, when I had dd, my friend who lives in Holland (well, she's Dutch, so I suppose she would!) sent me a white towelling 'thing' that was specifically for after swimming etc. It was like a cross between a robe and a baby gro with press studs down the middle and between the legs and a huge fluffy hood. It was fantastic for putting dd in, with her costume already on, to travel to the swimming baths and to put her in as soon as we got out, so that I could get dressed first.

It was a fantastic product, that I have never seen here. Does anyone know if they are available anywhere? I definitely want one for one no 2 decides to make an appearance!

Flamesparrow Wed 29-Jun-05 11:35:14

That sounds great!!!

coldtea Wed 29-Jun-05 11:57:20

how about this?

I'm sure you could find them cheaper as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now