Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

jelly shoes with firm bottom for 2-3 yr olds?

(9 Posts)
tab Fri 24-Jun-05 15:46:09

I want to get a pr of jellies for ds1 - 2.11 yrs. But wanted to get slightly sturdier ones for very pebbly beach. Any ideas welcome?

lolliepops Fri 24-Jun-05 15:51:19

i got a good pair from next but they are for girls, but maby worth a look to see if theres any in for boys

otto Fri 24-Jun-05 15:52:45

Sainsbury's had some too.

Loobie Fri 24-Jun-05 20:46:33

Be careful of wearing them without socks,i remember my boys having them and they cut into their heels when they wore them without socks-i now avoid them for dd so cant advise on where to buy sorry.

Janh Fri 24-Jun-05 20:48:18

Wait until you get to the beach? I seem to remember getting best sturdy jellies from seaside shop. (Going back a bit, mind!)

lockets Fri 24-Jun-05 20:48:55

Message withdrawn

Nightynight Fri 24-Jun-05 20:54:15

Lidl sometimes have them. they're really cheap and easy to get here in Germany, but suppose thats not much help!

gigglinggoblin Fri 24-Jun-05 21:00:09

woolworths

jamiesam Fri 24-Jun-05 22:41:34

I bought some for ds2 - 23 mths, from Asda - but he refuses to even wear them for a minute, even though they have fishes on them and everything! Dead cheap being Asda (£3 I think), and bought with pebbly beaches in mind, so worth a try?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: