Advanced search

help, what do you call them?

(13 Posts)
pleaserewind Fri 24-Jun-05 13:35:48

you know those tall bunches of dried grassy stuff, either tied at the bottom or in a pot type thing???
i want something for the corner of my living room.

WideWebWitch Fri 24-Jun-05 13:36:17

pampas grass?

hana Fri 24-Jun-05 13:36:37


cupcakes Fri 24-Jun-05 13:38:02

palms? (the thinner leaved variety)

morningpaper Fri 24-Jun-05 13:38:11


WideWebWitch Fri 24-Jun-05 13:38:25

ha ha mp!

morningpaper Fri 24-Jun-05 13:40:26

Why not just leave it as a nice clean CORNER.

It's only something else to dust.

pleaserewind Fri 24-Jun-05 13:43:25

yeah, your probably right mp!

At the moment i have a small dining table and chairs there but i will be moving that into my kitchen soon and i thought it would look kind of odd being bare.

i think i was meaning willow, where do i get some or is it naff?

morningpaper Fri 24-Jun-05 13:45:22


That probably answers the naff question.

Buy a classy uplighter instead.

pleaserewind Fri 24-Jun-05 13:48:36

i already have one mp

morningpaper Fri 24-Jun-05 13:52:44

Just leave it nice and empty.

They'll be a pile of lego there in 20 minutes anyway.

Whizzz Fri 24-Jun-05 19:32:38

My DH (although not very PC - So I will apologise on his behalf) calls them Pouf Twigs !

KBear Fri 24-Jun-05 19:34:39

buy a nice dragon tree instead of dead grass which gather's dust and makes a nice home for spideys.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: