Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone buy their daily disposable contacts online?

(5 Posts)
GeorginaA Thu 23-Jun-05 20:03:10

And if so with what company?

Used to wear daily disposables but got out of the habit. Did once buy them online but forgotten who with. Don't want to pay Vision Express prices (my current optician). Anyone got any recommendations?

Also, I have my prescription in front of me - that's okay to give the company isn't it? Or do I need to go back to Vision Express for a specific contact lens prescription?

SoupDragon Thu 23-Jun-05 21:10:04

DH used to pre-laser eye surgery. Can't for the life of me think who it was though...

Moomin Fri 24-Jun-05 16:52:29

Dh gets his from here
He puts in his prescription details and then they ring his optician to double-check. He still goes for a contact lens eye test every so often. Can't remember what he pays exactly but it's MUCH cheaper than high st.

PooPooGirl Fri 24-Jun-05 16:54:50

OMG I wear focus dailies and they're much cheaper on that site than high street!!!

GeorginaA Fri 24-Jun-05 17:10:32

Yes, I've just been quoted £40 for 30 pairs of Focus Dailies from Vision Express .

Right have booked me a contact lens fitting this Wednesday. Then I'll be taking my prescription and scouring the internet for a much better deal, I think!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now