Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pass the parcel presents for 3 year olds - and where to get them please

(9 Posts)
handlemecarefully Wed 22-Jun-05 08:40:38

Any really cracking suggestions for pass the parcel gifts suitable for 3 year olds - both sexes?

Azure Wed 22-Jun-05 08:49:21

I used little animals - I got a pack from ELC and put one in each layer.

handlemecarefully Wed 22-Jun-05 09:23:16

That's a good idea.....

Enid Wed 22-Jun-05 09:30:29

dd2 (2.5) won the parcel the other day and won a vile rubbery ball thing with spikes that you can stretch - my goodness does she love it, she was the ENVY of the party. So I can highly recommend those, they look HORRIBLE.

Fran1 Wed 22-Jun-05 09:33:41

woolworths, poundstretcher- in fact all your local pound shops!

ivy3 Wed 22-Jun-05 09:34:31

I used a pack of 5 toy musical instruments about £2.99 from Toys R Us for the main gift and just made sure the person in chrage of the music made sure each child was a 'winner'.

You could also use small packs of crayons, stickers, bubbles and 10p packets of sweeties (if parents approve), if you wanted to put a prize under each layer.

handlemecarefully Wed 22-Jun-05 09:39:45

lol at the horrible spiky ball.

We do tend to do a present in each layer at dd's peer group parties. Yes stickers a good idea too - always a winner with the lo's

clary Wed 22-Jun-05 09:47:49

I just packed up a forfeits pass the parcel for saturday's party....too many children coming to do a prize every layer so "lucky" winners get to hop across the circle, sing a nursery rhyme etc.
Howver they are 4 and 6 so perhaps a bit hard for 3yo.
Prize in the middle is some playmobil, but for younger children I have done a little box of jigsaws (from Asda) or a book (from my stash of cheapies from The Red House) or colouring pencils always good.

clary Wed 22-Jun-05 09:48:33

should add that all those taking part (they won't all do it) will get a treat choc bar, before anyone calls me a mean mummy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now