Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Pass the parcel presents for 3 year olds - and where to get them please

(9 Posts)
handlemecarefully Wed 22-Jun-05 08:40:38

Any really cracking suggestions for pass the parcel gifts suitable for 3 year olds - both sexes?

Azure Wed 22-Jun-05 08:49:21

I used little animals - I got a pack from ELC and put one in each layer.

handlemecarefully Wed 22-Jun-05 09:23:16

That's a good idea.....

Enid Wed 22-Jun-05 09:30:29

dd2 (2.5) won the parcel the other day and won a vile rubbery ball thing with spikes that you can stretch - my goodness does she love it, she was the ENVY of the party. So I can highly recommend those, they look HORRIBLE.

Fran1 Wed 22-Jun-05 09:33:41

woolworths, poundstretcher- in fact all your local pound shops!

ivy3 Wed 22-Jun-05 09:34:31

I used a pack of 5 toy musical instruments about £2.99 from Toys R Us for the main gift and just made sure the person in chrage of the music made sure each child was a 'winner'.

You could also use small packs of crayons, stickers, bubbles and 10p packets of sweeties (if parents approve), if you wanted to put a prize under each layer.

handlemecarefully Wed 22-Jun-05 09:39:45

lol at the horrible spiky ball.

We do tend to do a present in each layer at dd's peer group parties. Yes stickers a good idea too - always a winner with the lo's

clary Wed 22-Jun-05 09:47:49

I just packed up a forfeits pass the parcel for saturday's party....too many children coming to do a prize every layer so "lucky" winners get to hop across the circle, sing a nursery rhyme etc.
Howver they are 4 and 6 so perhaps a bit hard for 3yo.
Prize in the middle is some playmobil, but for younger children I have done a little box of jigsaws (from Asda) or a book (from my stash of cheapies from The Red House) or colouring pencils always good.

clary Wed 22-Jun-05 09:48:33

should add that all those taking part (they won't all do it) will get a treat choc bar, before anyone calls me a mean mummy!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: