Talk

Advanced search

tan accelerators

(8 Posts)
noddyholder Tue 21-Jun-05 14:50:40

Do these work?
Has anyone ever tried one?I am going to greece in August and am quite fair skinned and don't want to burn I have red hair and if I take it slowly i do get a tan eventually but thought this might help

noddyholder Tue 21-Jun-05 15:30:34

come on mn someone must know

singleteenagemum Tue 21-Jun-05 15:59:28

hiya,
sorry jut noticed your post. I have brown hair, with a very red tint in it and burn easily, i found that the accelerator made me burn alot quicker and then i didn't even tan. The best thing i found was a factor 2 tanning oil spray...it was really good and now go brown straight away as long as i use it. I'v got lots of freckles aswell and they don't recomend high factors for them apparently.

Hope this helps
STM

noddyholder Tue 21-Jun-05 17:36:25

I think I would roast with a factor 2 but thamks for the reply

emmamama Tue 21-Jun-05 17:39:15

LOL -I think STM is talking about sunbeds and you are talking about sunbathing! Two different things.

Mind I was in when I first read her reply.

noddyholder Tue 21-Jun-05 21:34:49

nooka Tue 21-Jun-05 22:42:54

I had a fake tan massage thing once - sort of worked. My dh uses lots of tan enhancing stuff, but he uses the sunbed, and they are tanning top ups. I've heard that body sprays are good.

Personally I've given up and am getting reconciled to being luminous white everywere...

noddyholder Wed 22-Jun-05 10:41:48

I don't mean for a sunbed I mean to prepare your skin before a holiday I want to tan but d
read burning

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now