Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mini IQ party

(12 Posts)
SPARKLER1 Mon 20-Jun-05 22:38:29

Going to one tomorrow. Have browsed the catalogue looks quite good. Anyone been to/had one?

invisiblegirl Mon 20-Jun-05 22:41:04

i was going to do the party plan and bought hte start up kit but found not many people would have a party and the nurseries and schools were already taken by Usbornes etc. Products are excellent and inf act I was trying to sell some of my starter kit a few weeks ago for reduced price if you're interested in anything in particular

NannyJo Mon 20-Jun-05 22:41:48

what are they selling???

SPARKLER1 Mon 20-Jun-05 22:43:31

Kids books and games

SPARKLER1 Mon 20-Jun-05 22:44:03

One of things I am tempted to get is the The Woman who swallowed a fly doll and book. It looks fab.

hana Mon 20-Jun-05 23:56:36

am having one later this week - their things look really nice if a bit pricey - if I don't have much o spend from party I may be interested invisiblegirl!!

SPARKLER1 Tue 21-Jun-05 12:13:34

The party was good. Loads of lovely things. So much I wanted to buy but held back and just a book each for dds. Have booked a party myself for next month so hopefully I'll get a few freebies that way.

peckarollover Tue 21-Jun-05 12:15:11

I am (was) a Mini IQ associate. Dont do it much anymore but the stuff is really gorgeous

The old lady that swallowed a fly doll and book is brilliant.

SPARKLER1 Tue 21-Jun-05 20:50:16

peckarollover - did you enjoy being a rep. How much did you earn? Am really interested in this.

SPARKLER1 Mon 27-Jun-05 20:08:01

Peckarollover are you out there?
Got an associate and her team leader coming round to chat with me in a minute.

SPARKLER1 Mon 27-Jun-05 21:26:26

Well I've had "the chat". Team seem very nice ladies. I have a huge booklet of small print to read through now. I think it all seems above board.

SPARKLER1 Mon 27-Jun-05 21:28:06

I've been told I need to find at least four friends to book parties to get started. The first four that book get a free rug!!!!!!! Let me hear it for the game show Whhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooh!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now