Talk

Advanced search

Where can I get......

(10 Posts)
Iklboo Mon 20-Jun-05 14:20:34

A baby changing station that has a built in bath? Several of our friends have recommended these to us (sadly, they no longer have them so can't let us have one second hand). Anyone know who sells these and round about how much they cost? I'm in Manchester.

Thanks!

hayleylou Mon 20-Jun-05 14:21:49

I think mothercare do them

Guardianangel Mon 20-Jun-05 14:24:16

Bugger, were they having a laugh. I never got on with them, cos you spent so much time trying to empty and fill the blooming thing. Water everywhere, time consuming and too blooming heavy to empty at one go. Good luck.

lunavix Mon 20-Jun-05 14:25:20

Mamas and Papas. Are you near manchester city centre? Got ours from a baby shop about 2 miles out, it did discounted mamas and papas stuff, so got it for £50. Made dh carry it back to berkshire (on the trains!)

mogwai Mon 20-Jun-05 14:26:40

mamas and papas at Cheshire Oaks have lots of them.

I have to say, they look impractical, for the reasons mentioned earlier

mogwai Mon 20-Jun-05 14:26:41

mamas and papas at Cheshire Oaks have lots of them.

I have to say, they look impractical, for the reasons mentioned earlier

WigWamBam Mon 20-Jun-05 14:27:56

Mamas and Papas do one called "Jackie". I wouldn't recommend it; someone gave us one and it was dreadful. It was impossible to empty the bath part properly, so the water would collect and go gunky in the drainage pipe, and it was so time consuming to fill and empty. We abandoned it very early on.

WigWamBam Mon 20-Jun-05 14:31:14

This one is called "Evolve".

Iklboo Mon 20-Jun-05 14:32:55

Thanks everyone. I'll show DH what you said. I reckon we'll just dump junior in the kitchen sink for a bit while we're doing the washing up then

mancmum Mon 20-Jun-05 15:04:05

I jad one of these -- DON'T BUY ONE!! they were useless -- the lid always got in the way when the kids were beingbathed and I was paranoid it would drop on them, that bath was too small and the drain never worked and leaked everywhere!! The wheels were wobbly -- useless -- and the bath is only big enough for a couple of months --- I would recommend a good stable changing table -- and these can be used for years -- far better value --- and I totally recommend one of those bath seats that lie the baby back and support head arms and legs -- my DD loved hers from birth!! will try and find a link for you...

If you insist on the jackie -- mine was last seen heading in bits to the tip in Adswood!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now