Talk

Advanced search

Baby Monitors

(11 Posts)
jessicasmummy Sun 19-Jun-05 22:46:53

Well, we have bog standard tomy ones at the moment that we used for about 6 weeks when dd was first born, but because of all the interferance we havent used them since, and she has a goodset of lungs on her so we havent needed them anyway.

However, baby number 2 is due in october, and i would realyl like a set that dont have interferance - anyone reccomend some fairly cheapish ones that DONT interfere?!

jessicasmummy Sun 19-Jun-05 23:07:32

bump x

jessicasmummy Mon 20-Jun-05 08:47:34

anyone help me?!

hana Mon 20-Jun-05 08:49:37

the digital ones won't have any interference with other monitors, they are a bit pricier than the reg ones

jessicasmummy Mon 20-Jun-05 11:05:35

anyone else?!

myermay Mon 20-Jun-05 12:23:53

Message withdrawn

NotQuiteCockney Mon 20-Jun-05 21:09:24

BT do some nice digital ones - I think they start at 40 or 60 quid from Argos. What I really like about them is, they're really chunky. The parent unit is big, which is a hassle, but it's really sturdy and won't get broken. I've had good experiences with the Phillips digital ones, too, but the BT ones are better and cheaper.

Nimme Mon 20-Jun-05 21:10:26

Got digital ones from kiddicare - much cheaper than mothercare.

hotmama1 Mon 20-Jun-05 21:17:04

I've got a BT Digital one -think it was about £80 last summer. Think it was the same price in Argos but I got advantage points as I bought in Boots. It's got a really good range can even use it at the bottom of the garden, plays lullabys, has a nightlight, has a talk facility and has a light display which is good if you want to turn the volume down - well worth the money in my opinion. HTH

dramaqueen72 Mon 20-Jun-05 21:42:08

I have the philips digi one and its fabulous. as they are quite pricey what about asking for it as a gift? or if people want to know what to get vouchers/money towards it?

jessicasmummy Tue 21-Jun-05 11:26:47

anyone elsE?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: