Talk

Advanced search

Coat hanger tidy

(7 Posts)
Fabster Mon 09-Nov-09 11:03:25

Does anyone have one and can recommend one?

Fed up of untangling them from the ironing basket.

Housemum Mon 09-Nov-09 13:54:12

I hate coathangers, haven't found ideal solution yet but am using 2 rectangular waste baskets, one for shirt hangers and one for trouser hangers - the basket is narrow so I sort of line them all up together the same way (ends poke out of the top) and it just about works.

Fabster Mon 09-Nov-09 13:56:19

I tried standing all mine up in the basket but they still got caught up together and of course you don't have the time to put each subsequent one tidy so they go in a mess again.

paranormalghostygoat Mon 09-Nov-09 14:12:02

this might help

Fabster Mon 09-Nov-09 14:14:49

Thank you.

I would need several of those though.

I was thinking of some kind of pole thing I could just slot them on really.

Housemum Tue 10-Nov-09 11:39:18

Mug an assistant in M&S! I was buying something the other week and they had a sort of stand with 3 poles sticking up - one to hook the hanger round, the two at the bottom steadied them into a neat tower. Hanger-sorter envy!

mogs0 Thu 12-Nov-09 19:26:14

I have something similar tothis. I hang the wet washing on to dry then store the hangers there until they're needed next. It's not the most attractive thing in my lounge but there are plenty of uglier things there and it takes up hardly any room when it's collapsed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now