Talk

Advanced search

Waterproof all in ones. any good?

(8 Posts)
mamadiva Mon 09-Nov-09 00:05:28

Was thinking of getting one of these for my 3.5YO DS, can anyone recommend one that does'nt cost a fortune and if they are any good?

We walk a lot and DS NEEDS to jump in every puddle he sees so would be very handy to cover him instead of having to change him when we get to nursery.

Would definately prefer all in one to top and bottoms.

Songbird Mon 09-Nov-09 00:09:25

At 3.5 I would recommend seperates. Easier to go to the loo, and there are times when you want one or the other. When dd (now 4.5) grew out of her all in one (Regatta I think, £10 or so from Charlies Stores) we bought seperates and it's much better.

KnackeredOldHag Mon 09-Nov-09 00:10:25

We have one for ds2 (18 months). It's pretty good and more convenient than a jacket and trousers. We got his from <<curses>> mothercare. like this one. Although that doesn't go up to the age you need, I think they have some for older ones.

gigglewitch Mon 09-Nov-09 00:13:29

ds2 and dd both have these - fantastic quality - we do a lot of walking [hiking] and they need head to toe waterproofs. ds2 in particular has no issues with it for toileting, he just unzips the front and erm sorts himself out grin Not that it would probably be an issue if you're putting him in it for a journey to nursery rather than a full day hike wink

Regatta ones work out a bit cheaper but the ones we've had aren't breathable so the dc end up wet inside the suit if they run about a lot, as they basically steam up on the inside...

What's your budget?

mamadiva Mon 09-Nov-09 00:18:09

Well budget is as cheap as possible so 2nd hand might be the only option.

DS has yet to even think about using toilet so should be okay especially as will only be for an hour maximum most of the time.

So breathable ones are main priority then, must remember that.

gigglewitch Mon 09-Nov-09 00:21:06

plenty of Togz on ebay wink

gigglewitch Mon 09-Nov-09 00:25:54

here and a good many more

mamadiva Mon 09-Nov-09 00:32:27

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now