Talk

Advanced search

Tesco for school uniform

(11 Posts)
mckenzie Fri 17-Jun-05 20:16:50

I've just won £100 worth of Tesco clothing vouchers and as I need to buy DS a school uniform ready for september, I wondered if anyone had ever bought Tesco's school trousers/shirts etc and if they were any good.

munchie Fri 17-Jun-05 20:44:50

I've bought shorts and white polo shirts for my Ds and found them to be just as good as other places. I@d certainly buy from them again.

mckenzie Fri 17-Jun-05 21:27:12

thanks Munchie. Hopefully I've have a bit of change left out of my £100 for something for myself!

QueenEagle Fri 17-Jun-05 21:30:47

How did you manage that?? Congratulations btw!

Never bought Tesco's uniform so can't help on that one.

mckenzie Fri 17-Jun-05 21:35:08

just by entering my details on the new Tesco Clothing website. I got the letter today saying I was one of ten winners and enclosing 10 £10 vouchers. I never normally win anything so I'm really chuffed.

vickiyumyum Fri 17-Jun-05 21:51:55

the school uniform is fine.
i've brought the white poloshirts and grey trousers before, normally buy m&s but the tescos one weren't noticebly different. washed well and tumble dried well.

thedogmother Fri 17-Jun-05 21:53:46

I bought some trousers for my son age 12/13, but they're not elasticated at the back at that size and they're pretty snug, and unfortunately after one day of wear, the fastener hook thingy came off.

Mind you, they were only £10 for two pairs. I'll be able to fix something up so he can continue to wear them.

vickiyumyum Fri 17-Jun-05 21:54:42

whats the address for the clothing site as can never find it going through tesco.com?

roisin Fri 17-Jun-05 22:00:22

mckenzie - ds's trousers from Tescos wore quite well. BUT they were very large on the waist, and the elastic wasn't very elastic iyswim.

mckenzie Fri 17-Jun-05 22:17:37

www.clothingattesco.com is the site address.

Even though the competition must have ended, I think it's still worth registering as the letter tells me that I'll also be receiving some money off vouchers just for registering.

vickiyumyum Fri 17-Jun-05 22:20:46

thanks mckenzie!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now