Talk

Advanced search

ikea klippan owners can I ask a q ?

(8 Posts)
brimfull Sat 07-Nov-09 16:41:43

We have a fairly old one where the cover constantly comes loose which is sooo irritating.

Have they altered the way the cover stays on now?
Is it held on better than those plastic tube things that we used to shove down it and break our fingers?

brimfull Sat 07-Nov-09 17:24:22

bump

RemyMartin Sat 07-Nov-09 17:27:20

We have 2 covers for ours, one has the tubes, but the other one has some straps that you tie to the underneath, so that stays on a lot better. I've always wondered if the tubes were meant to be some kind of joke!!

brimfull Sat 07-Nov-09 18:09:21

oh thnaks
I guess the one with the straps is the newer one?

Am wondering whther to buy a new klippan

indiewitch Sat 07-Nov-09 18:11:29

Just bought one and it's got the plastic things, not sure they do a lot to be honest, children spend the entire time pulling them out. Am loving the sofa though.

Australopithecine Sat 07-Nov-09 18:12:29

I hate my Klippan with a passion angry. The covers don't fit properly and they've faded after just one wash.

The most recent cover that I bought for it was supposed to be used with the ridiculous tubes - that was probably 6/9 months ago?

brimfull Sat 07-Nov-09 18:13:59

the reason I ask is that I bought a new cover a fw yrs ago and it had holes in it obvioulsly for straps-so i assumed they had new design for covers- but now you say you've just bought one with the stupid plastic tubes
confused now

brimfull Sat 07-Nov-09 18:15:17

right am not gettin new klippan

will get different one with proper cover that doens't come undone all the farkin time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now