Talk

Advanced search

icandy cherry in the boot of a corsa?

(6 Posts)
difficultdecision Fri 06-Nov-09 16:56:01

Hiya,

Before I make a pram-car cock-up does anyone have experience of putting the icandy cherry in a corsa? just the stroller bit not the carrycot.

Thanks

mejon Fri 06-Nov-09 22:30:28

I had the Apple (which is bigger) and a Renault Clio (similar size to Corsa?) and the chassis did fit at a push - if you took a wheel off it would lie flat or would sit on its side if not. Not much room for anything else in the boot at the same time though.

littleducks Fri 06-Nov-09 22:34:46

dont buy one, it will mess up and they wont give a f*ck

infact pay me postage and i'll send you mine, its has been used intotal for 6 months and every part of it has been replaced once (some at my expense) and it is now still broken and i have given up on it and it is sitting in the shed as i cant bear to throw it away as was so ££££

if you think im being overdramatic check out online review

difficultdecision Sat 07-Nov-09 09:16:37

thanks both of you - I should really stick with my gorgeous babyjogger but I really want a rearfacer for DS when his baby brother is the sling so we can all chat.

cakeywakey Sat 07-Nov-09 09:21:38

If you're anywhere near Peterborough, I cannot recommend a trip to Kidicare highly enough. They've got a whole floor of prams and buggies for you to take a look at and push about - and, this is the best bit - will check to see if they fit in the boot of your car for you. Although if you smile enough, I'm sure that most shops would do the same - especially it it means making that all important sale.

mummyandbaby Sat 07-Nov-09 09:52:58

I have the cherry and it fits fine in my Astra. Similar size to a Corse I think. I think you have been unlucky littleducks and if it were me I would be demanding a replacement by now. I have had no problems with my cherry and DS is 10.5mth now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now