Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Fee77 - URGENT!!

(10 Posts)
QueenFlounce Fri 17-Jun-05 08:08:47

Toothache here..... I posted on your thread but thought it warranted a whole new one!

I GOT IT!!

I pick it up this afternoon. Do you want to CAT me your postage details etc????

QueenFlounce Fri 17-Jun-05 08:52:21

BUMP!

QueenFlounce Fri 17-Jun-05 10:05:33

...and again... BUMP!

fee77 Fri 17-Jun-05 14:32:14

I am here!!!!!! Thank you sooo much! Oh i could cry!!! I have never catted but i will have a go. Oh thank you so much - i promise i will post a piccy up of her when she gets christened.
Thank you so much!!!!

oooggs Fri 17-Jun-05 17:57:04

Hurray for toothache we will all want to see a photo Fee77

Guardianangel Fri 17-Jun-05 18:21:42

yippee, I am so glad you got it. It sounds lovely.

fee77 Fri 17-Jun-05 20:42:20

Thanks to everyone who helped in the great dress hunt! I am about to have a glass of plonk to celebrate!
Toothache - i am going away for the weekend in the morning, but will be back sunday night - i don't want you to think i have run off! I have catted you - hope it works.
Thanks again - i am one happy bunny!

QueenFlounce Fri 17-Jun-05 21:40:31

Fee77 - The dress is GORGEOUS! I think I'll get one for my dd too. Can't wait to see a photo.
I'm just waiting for my prehistoric PC to deliver all my mail... but there are 26 messages so I'm sure yours in one! Glad I could help.

....want to know the best part???? I get a 10% staff discount too! So it was £10.80!

QueenFlounce Mon 20-Jun-05 23:17:01

Fee77 - Got your mail, but my PC is playing up!!! I'll post it down to this week... a cheque is fine. I'll email you my details at work tomorrow.

fee77 Mon 20-Jun-05 23:20:40

Thank you so much - you're a star!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: