Talk

Advanced search

super super SUPER cheap Muslin squares?

(4 Posts)
navyeyelasH Thu 05-Nov-09 21:27:04

I am a childminder and wen children go to the loo they need to have their own "towel" to dry their hands.

Rather than a towel for each child (6 each day!) I'm thinking of getting a bunch of muslin squares that I can then wash and reuse. I would need about 30. Where can I get them for relatively cheap? New / used I'm not bothered so long as they are in good condition.

TIA

MamanCochon Thu 05-Nov-09 23:15:01

Could you put a WANTED on Freegle? I bet loads of parents have old muslins which they would be happy to get rid of. We also use old terry squares.

BertieBotts Thu 05-Nov-09 23:22:13

I got some largeish cotton squares from freecycle as nappies - never used them as nappies in the end but have used them like muslins and spill cloths etc and they have been really useful. I have about 30 (still using them all though, sorry!)

Firawla Fri 06-Nov-09 14:15:17

you can get some new ones very cheap on ebay, i can't remember the shop but if you search it you should be able to see which ones. i got them a while ago but would be surprised if they have stopped doing it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now