Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations for play kitchens please

(5 Posts)
Millie1 Wed 04-Nov-09 21:19:18

The thread title says it all! Specifically, does anyone have this www.letterbox.co.uk/find/keyword-is-kitchen/product-is-11679/pgs-is-28 from Letterbox? If so, what is it like in terms of quality and fun? I quite like the look of it as we have twins and they could work play with different components simultaneously, hopefully without fighting!!

GLTC do this www.gltc.co.uk/fcp/product/-/bestsellers_bs/My-Pretty-Kitchen-?-including-dishes/10000000663 and this www.gltc.co.uk/fcp/product/-/toys_games_pretend_play/Pink-Retro-Kitchen-Set/10000001500 which is extortinately priced and out of the question, but cute nonetheless!
And, whilst I'm surfing, from ELC www.elc.co.uk/toy/country-kitchen/, www.elc.co.uk/toy/red-retro-kitchen/

So, having spent 20 mins hunting around, I've a few but would like to know whether anyone has them and if so, what they're like in the flesh. Also, any other recommendations please.

TIA

wonderfultykes Wed 04-Nov-09 21:47:38

ELC one beautiful fabulous, two sided. Pretty pastels, lots of cupboards. DD (4Yrs)got last Chrsitmas plays on and off all time. Also look at Costco if one close to you - big saving if member - similar type thing but not two sided - stays against wall. Thoroughly recommend ELC one - about £120. Gorgeous

Millie1 Wed 04-Nov-09 22:09:35

Is it the Country kitchen/pink one which is two-sided Wolderfultykes? What's on the other side - it only shows one view on the website? It looks gorgeous.

wonderfultykes Wed 04-Nov-09 22:26:32

uh oh sorry looks like they don't do it any more so i'll shut up. pink, yellow, blue, green. hob & sink, top has microwave one side chalk board other; bottom has oven & shelves one side, dishwasher & fridge other. Sides have phone & clock one side; towell rail other. costco one looks similar to GLTC my pretty kitchen. Mine more subtle colours. good luck hunting!

Millie1 Thu 05-Nov-09 10:27:18

Aaah. Oh well. Your ELC one sounds a littl like the first Letterbox link although maybe the Letterbox kitchen is quite compact?

Any other recommendations please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now