Talk

Advanced search

Any wii/ HSM experts out there?

(9 Posts)
stressed2007 Wed 04-Nov-09 16:25:10

There is some kind of High School Musical singing game on Wii which you get with a mic. Does anyone know if you can get the game with 2 mics or whether you can even fit 2 mics in to Wii at the same time? Thanks

clayre Wed 04-Nov-09 16:26:38

will join this thread and watch as i was thinking baout getting this for dd but havent looked into it in great detail

Seededbiatch Wed 04-Nov-09 16:41:10

A very quick search about for a review found this, which isn't an independent review but a description of the game:

"In Quick Play mode, you can sing any song as the character of your choice. Both modes can be played as a solo or duet with another person. Or, the second person can use a regular controller to add background sounds like maracas, tambourine, or cow bell. This is a good way to get a shy person who isn't keen on singing involved in the fun.

There's also a party mode where up to eight players can participate together by passing the microphone around."

On the end there it says passing the mic around so that suggests to me that you can only have one mic.

stressed2007 Wed 04-Nov-09 16:43:14

i am getting conflicting info from another board will post what they have to say back on here later

Seededbiatch Wed 04-Nov-09 16:43:22

Here's quite a useful review.

Seededbiatch Wed 04-Nov-09 16:46:29

Oh dear this one hates it!

stressed2007 Wed 04-Nov-09 16:49:48

the first one is a review of the original game and not the new HSM 3 one - the new one has the real stars singing not cover songs

stressed2007 Wed 04-Nov-09 16:50:48

same with second one - did they have any review of HSM 3 one - I will try and find

stressed2007 Wed 04-Nov-09 16:55:08

Sorry should have been more specific. Here s a link to what I am talking about - it is the wii one

http://www.game.co.uk/search.aspx?s=high%20school

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now