Talk

Advanced search

Mattress for european size bed - help please?

(3 Posts)
WickedWitchSouthWest Tue 03-Nov-09 23:46:50

Hello

I was hoping to pick your brains please! We have an Ikea bed frame with an Ikea mattress currently. Problem is, it's not very good and after only 3 years it's already dead and gone...

We are going to treat ourselves to a nice new mattress for Christmas, as you do, and I was wondering if anybody had any tips for good manufacturers and stockists? All our research so far suggests we need about £500 which is shock, but then we are looking at Sealy which would just be fabulous! grin.

Has anyone heard of a manufacturer called Sweet Dreams? Could do with some opinions.

Thank you in advance!

serenity Wed 04-Nov-09 22:03:53

Can't help with the new mattress (maybe this will bump it up for someone who does know to see), but which IKEA mattress was it? Most of the Sultan ones have a 25year guarantee, so shouldn't be knackered by now (or they should refund/replace it for you!)

WickedWitchSouthWest Wed 04-Nov-09 22:14:44

Thanks Serenity! yes it's a Sultan one but it's just become so lumpy and uncomfortable. I have pointed out to dh that it has a huge guarentee on it but it's our second Sultan mattress that has done this so he wants a decent one ....I'm not complaining grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now