Talk

Advanced search

Mini Micro T-bar Scooter

(11 Posts)
nicm Mon 02-Nov-09 22:48:33

hi was wondering if anyone had any experience of these scooters. seen one today and wondered if it would make a good present for ds for christmas? he is 19 months and loves playing on my mindees scooter although can't use it as he tips the front. it has 2 wheels at the back though and wondered if this would be better? thanks

Divatheshopaholic Mon 02-Nov-09 22:51:58

check iscoot or iscooter on ebay, apparently they are good, and cheap

henryhuggins Mon 02-Nov-09 22:53:27

would be perfect, well worth the price. we have 2 for a 3 and 4 year old blush gets us to school without many fights

lockets Mon 02-Nov-09 22:53:36

Message withdrawn

Washersaurus Mon 02-Nov-09 22:55:21

Don't go for the cheaper one - the Mini Micro is well worth the money as you can buy all the replacement parts if necessary and they keep their value. Both my boys have them; DS1 since 3rd birthday and DS2 since 2nd birthday. They both use them nearly every day. Not like other scooters as you can steer by leaning, much more fun and more stable.

Washersaurus Mon 02-Nov-09 22:56:55

Oh and you can customise them now so they are not all pink and blue - DS2 has a lovely green deck on his (to stop them fighting over which one belongs to which boy)

lockets Mon 02-Nov-09 22:58:32

Message withdrawn

twolittlekings Mon 02-Nov-09 23:06:13

DS1 has a mini micro and loves it. We got it for him when he was 3 but he is really loving it now he is 4. However a friend's DD wasa manic on it at 2.5 (she has an older brother)

doingthelambethwalk Mon 02-Nov-09 23:18:59

DS (now 3) loves his and all his friends seem to have one too, it was a big present last Christmas when they had all just turned 2.

Would definitely recommend the Mini micro, it will see a lot of use.

frightstick Mon 02-Nov-09 23:22:20

This is by far the best present we have ever bought DS. He is 3.5 and goes to nursery on it every day. We bought it for christmas last year.

He would sell me before losing it!

nicm Tue 03-Nov-09 20:19:15

thanks everyone! 1 scooter it is then!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now