Talk

Advanced search

MP3 players

(5 Posts)
doglover Tue 27-Oct-09 22:13:07

We are looking for MP3 players for our dds. They're aged 9 and 10 and generally pretty reliable with 'stuff'. They love the brightly-coloured Ipod Nano but we have no intention of spending that amount of money!! If any of you could help us out with your recommendations, it would be great. Our budget is £50 and we'd like one with a screen. Many thanks.

doglover Wed 28-Oct-09 16:04:32

bump

pippinlippin Wed 28-Oct-09 21:53:11

I've just been checking out MP3 players on various sites and am buying this www.amazon.co.uk/Sandisk-Player-Sansa-Clip-Radio/dp/B000W3PHNK/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid =1256766613&sr=8-10
after hours of reading recommendations!

IlanaK Wed 28-Oct-09 21:58:12

We bought the one linked to for my 8 year old for his birthday in the summer and he loves it and I am very happy with it. We got an 8GB one though (and not pink!) as I know it will get filled over time. We have downloaded his entire audiobook collection onto it.

doglover Wed 28-Oct-09 22:01:48

Great minds think alike!! We've been perusing reviews and will be getting the same products in red and blue. Many thanks for replying.x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now